Credo Reference Complete Core is now on trial until September 30, 2015!
Credo Reference provides full-text online versions of about 1,200 published reference works from more than 70 publishers in a variety of major subjects. These include general and subject dictionaries as well as encyclopedias.
On-Campus, access with this link: http://search.credoreference.com
Off-Campus, access with this link: http://email@example.com&password=trial845
The Complete Core includes the following 6 video collections:
The Masterworks Collection is a rich collection of art history videos. Each short documentary showcases an artist and a key piece, illuminating the context and history of the work. Comprehensively illustrated and compellingly presented (detailed narration accompanies each film), these films provide a deeper insight into master works of painting.
- The Visual Guides: Understanding Plants and The Vegetable Kingdom
- The Visual Guides: Understanding The Earth
- The Visual Guides: Understanding The Human Body
- The Visual Guides: Understanding The Universe
- The Visual Guides: Understanding Weather and The Environment
The Complete Core also has the following collections of images from Bridgeman Art Library:
- Charmet Collection
- Christies Collection
- Cultural Collection
- DeAgostini Library
- European Masterpiece Collection
- Fine & Decorative Arts Collection
- Fine Art & Antiques Collection
- Florence Masterpiece Collection
- Florentine Collection
- Global Masterpiece Collection
- Hermitage Collection
- Italian Masterpieces Collection
- Ken Welsh History Collection
- Peter Newark American Pictures
- Peter Willi French Masterpieces Collection
- Spanish Masterpiece Collection
- Stapleton Collection
- William Morris Collection
Including the Bridgeman collections above, the Complete Core has a total of close to 400,000 art images.
Please click here to see a list of all 1,100+ full-text titles included in the Complete Core.
In addition to the Complete Core, Credo’s Art History Subject Collection has been added to this trial.
This collection curates 27 noteworthy reference sources from top publishers, including the National Gallery, Wiley, and Greenwood. With titles such as, “A Companion to Medieval Art,” and, “Artists of the American Mosaic: Encyclopedia of Native American Artists,” the Art History Collection dives into topics like, technique, notable artists, periods of art and more that are relevant to any student at any level.
Please click here to see all 27 titles in the Art History Collection (Version 2)
Please click here to see a list of titles within the trial Art History Collection
If you have any questions or trouble accessing these trials, Ask a Librarian.
For a full list of databases available from the SVA Library, visit our A-Z Database List.